Did you know?

Did you know?

Postby Ryu Hayabusa » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:41 am

Post an interesting fact about you here. Something we wouldn't otherwise know without you telling us. :D

I'm a Brony. I made a simple little avatar just to show it.
I don't post or visit the site much at the moment so don't hesitate to contact me at codyreece96@gmail.com for anything pertaining to this project such as data file updates, testing, work, etc. I will receive the mail. ^_^
Ryu Hayabusa
Outreach Moderator

Re: Did you know?

Postby pROvAK » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:54 am

Huh. Wouldn't guessed. So, I guess it's safe to declare this mod dead? :(
I hate to see my baby die, but it's true..I had a fun time here. I'll post a news update about this unless people can get active again.
pROvAK
Outreach Administrator

Postby Le Grimacier » Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Dead? Don't bury it too fast. It's true, because I'm the only active modder at the moment, the project could seem dead but I'm still working on it. But I had problem with my computer so I couldn't mod properly and with the end of the year coming, I'm a little busy. But I have not abandoned it!
Le Grimacier
Outreach Moderator

Postby Ryu Hayabusa » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:54 am

The only reason I have not contributed anything as of yet is because of recent events. I have to look for work, AND I have to save for a new PC. My little old laptop can run MW fine, but I need a true gaming rig again. Not to mention general bull-crap that seems to follow me...but here in a few months, I can start pulling some weight. As I said, I'll be the last one to see Elsweyr die.
I don't post or visit the site much at the moment so don't hesitate to contact me at codyreece96@gmail.com for anything pertaining to this project such as data file updates, testing, work, etc. I will receive the mail. ^_^
Ryu Hayabusa
Outreach Moderator

Postby SGMonkey » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Well this topic went down hill fast.
SGMonkey
Site Admin

Postby Le Grimacier » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:49 pm

You want something more on topic? Let's see...
I've a French name, I'm going bald and I know some magic tricks so it means I'm a real-life Breton, right?
So HOW CAN I USE MY DRAGON SKIN POWER?
Le Grimacier
Outreach Moderator

Postby Ryu Hayabusa » Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:02 pm

Did you know I am a very sensitive person and as a result am easily hurt? I also have trouble recognizing sarcasm.
And Grim, even though it was months ago, you may need to find a scroll first. ^_^
Ryu Hayabusa
Outreach Moderator

Postby pROvAK » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:26 am

Did you know that I am developing a secondary mod called Aznar:the Facade of kings, for Oblivon?
http://imgur.com/Zi4odlw,ArXODTC,nwFN1Mu#2
http://imgur.com/a/69386
pROvAK
Outreach Administrator

Return to Off-Topic Discussion