Site up and Running

Official Announcements for Project Outreach.

Site up and Running

Postby SGMonkey » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Ok so the site is up. Had to roll back to an earlier date due to a php bug. Didn't bother backing up the 4 posts, didn't really see the point.

Quickly added the Khaki_Black style and added the header logo. Re-sized the logo slightly as it was pretty massive.

Couple of little things aren't quite 100% with the style but it should do for now. The good thing about this style is that it barely changes many files, so it has all the same features as the standard proSilver one.
SGMonkey
Site Admin

Re: Site up and Running

Postby Rattfink333 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:58 pm

cool, This one can be customized even fruther as we go, right? (was thinking of masser and secundus for post icons, like the coin at P.C.)
Paladin of Vaermina
Rattfink333
Outreach Moderator

Postby SGMonkey » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:39 pm

Yes it is possible to modify this one further. I have no plans to do so soon however. It works and that's all i really care for now.

Just want to help get you guys off the ground. Bells and Whistles will come later :)
SGMonkey
Site Admin

Postby pROvAK » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:19 am

Thanks SG, really appreciate it. Oh, do you select the users as admins, or how will this work?
pROvAK
Outreach Administrator

Postby SGMonkey » Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:11 am

To begin with yes. I will select the admins. Then admins can choose the moderators and moderators can choose modders.

EDIT: OK, just made some minor changes to the groups. pROvAK, you are now an admin. You can manage groups. Please don't change anything other than that for now.

All we need now is for Ryu to sign up and start posting in huge white writing.....
SGMonkey
Site Admin

Postby Ryu Hayabusa » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:00 am

That day has finally come.
I don't post or visit the site much at the moment so don't hesitate to contact me at codyreece96@gmail.com for anything pertaining to this project such as data file updates, testing, work, etc. I will receive the mail. ^_^
Ryu Hayabusa
Outreach Moderator

Postby SGMonkey » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:43 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Seriously though... do you have too? Its annoying as hell.
SGMonkey
Site Admin

Postby Ryu Hayabusa » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:24 am

I don't have to, but I always do on every other site I frequent. After all this time using it, it's just a reflex to paste my code in for the text format. Not pasting it...feels weird. This whole post felt weird to post because I didn't paste mah code!
I don't post or visit the site much at the moment so don't hesitate to contact me at codyreece96@gmail.com for anything pertaining to this project such as data file updates, testing, work, etc. I will receive the mail. ^_^
Ryu Hayabusa
Outreach Moderator

Postby Qa'Dar » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 pm

Khajiit most humbly asks if this project still is alive?
Qa'Dar

Postby pROvAK » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:02 am

Yes, we are here. Fairly slow, but we are still here. Good to see someone new! :D
pROvAK
Outreach Administrator

Return to Announcements