Nice Map

Nice Map

Postby Rattfink333 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:25 am

A purty to look at
http://fav.me/d4ygnuj

post by pROvAK on Fri 28 Dec - 23:03
Is that accurate? with the roads and such?

Post by Ryu Hayabusa on Sat 29 Dec - 7:56
Not so much for our landmass, no. It is purty, though.
Paladin of Vaermina
Rattfink333
Outreach Moderator

Re: Nice Map

Postby Ryu Hayabusa » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:54 am

Although, now that I think of it, it could be used as inspiration alongside the map SGM used to make the landmass.
I don't post or visit the site much at the moment so don't hesitate to contact me at codyreece96@gmail.com for anything pertaining to this project such as data file updates, testing, work, etc. I will receive the mail. ^_^
Ryu Hayabusa
Outreach Moderator

Postby Le Grimacier » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Why didn't have seen this thread before?
The Xylo river seems correctly placed but I think it joins the Strid River in Valenwood so it doesn't stop in Elsweyr. The Halls of the Colosus is in Pellitine too and not near Rimmen. The map is distorted compared to SGM's one or Arena's one but I think it's relevant. You can have a general idea of the roads.
It's a shame that cities don't have a Khajiiti name. Ein Meirvale or Brukreich Bridge don't sound really Khajiit.
Le Grimacier
Outreach Moderator

Postby Rattfink333 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:33 pm

We can rename any that don't seem quite right. Starting a thread for naming the lesser town and villages would be a good idea.
Paladin of Vaermina
Rattfink333
Outreach Moderator

Postby Ryu Hayabusa » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:30 am

Rattfink333 wrote:We can rename any that don't seem quite right. Starting a thread for naming the lesser town and villages would be a good idea.

I was thinking the same after re-browsing some of the other sites. Made me realize how Elven the names sounded. I mean, select border towns, sure, but not all of them would have that ring in the ear.

Speaking of which, I updated the map of Elsweyr SGM used. I harshly cut out Elsweyr to do the work, so there are two versions. Just Elsweyr, all pixeled up, and all of Tamriel, both with my update.

Does that look better since it is more lore-correct?
(The Tamriel one pixelated itself during upload.)
I don't post or visit the site much at the moment so don't hesitate to contact me at codyreece96@gmail.com for anything pertaining to this project such as data file updates, testing, work, etc. I will receive the mail. ^_^
Ryu Hayabusa
Outreach Moderator

Return to Concept Art